Intern – Chemical Analysis – National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Anand Gujarat
Job Name Intern-Chemical Analysis
Description: Chemical Analysis
Job Category: CALF Laboratory
Profile Summary: Chemical & instrumental analysis of Food & Agricultural products, Feed, Processed food, Premixes, Ingredients, Herbals, Minerals and Water. Maintenance of GLP and systems as per ISO 17025.
Key roles and Responsibility
1) Assist in chemical analysis of compositional & nutritional parameters, residue & contaminant in milk, honey, food, agricultural products, feed , mineral elements and water by using conventional and advance analytical tools.
2) Assist in time-bound projects / validations / research/survey of Literature.
3) Handling and maintaining integrity of samples during and after analysis
4) Calculations & data transfer in a systematic manner.
5) Carry out routine quality control to ensure the accuracy of the analysis.
6) Preparation of reagents, chemicals, glassware calibration Intermediate checks of equipment, and reference materials.
7) Proper operation, handling & maintenance of equipment including relevant records, log books and periodic verification.
8) Follow practice of 17025:2017 in laboratory operations.
9) Ensure compliance with laboratory safety requirements, good housekeeping and maintain required environmental conditions as per test method.
Any other task assigned by reporting officer and Group head
Qualification & Experience
Freshers with M.Tech./MSc./B.Tech./BSc (In any branch of Chemistry, Food Technology, Food Science and Nutrition, Bio-analytical)
Other Essential attributes and skills: Planning of work, result oriented, hardworking, team work, customer focus, amicable, essential computer skills.
Remarks · Candidates must clearly mention their subject /specialization of their Graduation and PG at the time of registration or else should update their profile before submitting it.
· While applying online in our career site, candidates must update their overall marks in their Graduation/Post-Graduation only in percentage.
- The internship will be for a period of 1 year with a stipend of Rs. 15,000/month for Post Graduates and Rs. 12,000/month for Under Graduates
- No. of positions-15
- Location: Anand, Gujarat
- Age limit: 25 years as on 01 February 2022
Last date for receiving the updated online application is 17 February 2022.
Keywords: Chemical analysis of Food & feed, milk; pesticide residues, antibiotics residue, HPLC, LCMS/MS, GCMS/MS ICP-OES/ ICP-MS
Dr. Sadhavi Negi