Lenovo is hiring freshers for the role of Digital Design. Bachelor’s Degree can apply. Here is everything that you need to know about this Position!
Job Position: Digital Design
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers, 0-2
Job Location: Bangalore
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering, and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation–to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world.
- We are looking for a self-starter who will be able to create designs across Motorola’s global facets in web, mobile, social, and email/push communications in a fast-paced, matrix environment.
- This internship will expose you to work that carries across wide-range activities such as website designs, motion graphics, animations, banner campaigns, graphic user interfaces, style guides, and presentation material.
- Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week and be able to participate in Global discussions across different time zones.
- 0-2 years of interactive web design experience
- A self-motivated individual with interest and experience in interactive digital design Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow directions well.
- A self-motivated individual with an interest in experience in digital design Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout Proficiency with industry-standard software like Adobe CC and applications like PhotoShop Experience with AfterEffects and Cinema 4D a plus Working knowledge of HTML, current development practices, and design skills.
Dr. Sadhavi Negi