Position: Subject Matter Expert
Company: MIWO EDUSERVE
About [MIWO Eduserve]
MIWO Eduserve is an Education management organization founded in the year 2020 working with the top ed-tech companies around the globe and providing the best educational content and E-learning services. It is the product of our thorough planning, hard work, learning, and years of expertise in providing high-quality educational content to students and ed-tech companies around the world.
About the role
We are looking for candidates who are willing to work in the education sector and develop high-quality educational and E-learning content for ed-tech companies and students around the globe.
Job Openings For:
Course No. Of Openings
MA English 5
MSc Chemistry 5
MSc Maths 5
MSc Physics 5
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Candidate has to
• Develop high-quality academic and E-learning content for the subject.
• Develop Exam-preparation content for the subject.
• Create solutions for questions from the textbooks.
• Analyze and review the quality of solutions.
• Create content that must be 100% error-free.
• Meet deadlines under all circumstances.
• Be aware of Plagiarism.
• The candidate must be Post-Graduate in the desired subject.
• Candidate must have their laptop and good internet connection (for WFH Candidates)
• Excellent knowledge of the Subject.
• Must be proficient in the English language.
• The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
Perks & Benefits:
Salary 12000 – 15000 Per Month + Incentives
Job Location Dehradun Uttarakhand
Work From Office/ Work From Home
Annual Office Trips 7-10 days vacations cum work tour twice a year
Office Parties Occasional celebrations
Job Title Subject Matter Expert
Employment Type Full Time (Permanent)
Functional Area Content Development
Working Shifts Monday to Saturday
Working Hours 9 A.M to 4 P.M (30 min lunch break)
Contact us to apply
If you want to apply for this role, please contact our recruiter team at email@example.com
and also attach your CV and tell us why would you be a great fit for this role.
Interested students can join the WhatsApp group for the better coordination: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Biq32XiVrJLKCCoZUSEghj